- Acute injury,
- Post-operative and ankle sprains (grade I, II & III).
- Duplex aircell system enhances circulation, reducing swelling by milking away oedema and accelerating the healing
- Anatomical medial and lateral shells provide support and protection and help prevent inversion/eversion or re-injury
- Rear step-in design for ease of application
- Breathable soft mesh liner for increased comfort
- Latex free
See video below for how the Aircast Air Stirrup II works.
|Size||Patient height||Brace length|
|Small||Under 157cm (5ft 2 inches)||21.5 cm|
|Medium||157- 167 cm (5ft 2- 5ft 6 inches)||23.5 cm|
|Large||Above 162cm (5ft4 inches)||27 cm|