Designed to prevent injury and support mild ankle sprains the Aircast Airsport ankle brace provides a semi-rigid shell with foam-filled aircell cushions to provide moderate support, compression and comfort. The support is held in place by forefoot and shin straps which are adjustable for your comfort and maximum stability, with an easy step into application design. This is perfect for getting you back to exercise whilst providing the necessary support to healing and slightly weak ankles to prevent further sprains and rolling of the ankle. Other uses for the Airsport ankle support are post-operative care and long term instability of the ankle to improve ankle support without large restrictions on movement.
- Acute ankle sprain, post-operative (tendon rupture and ankle fracture), chronic instability, prophylaxis.
- Foam-filled aircell cushions which support the ankle
- Semi-rigid encased shell offers proven Air-Stirrup support
- Integral forefoot and shin wraps combined with cross-strap for ankle stabilisation
- Heel width adjustment for easy application
- Latex free, it is made of a strong durable coated fabric
To see the Aircast Airsport+ ankle support, please click here.
|Size||Men’s UK Shoe Size||Women’s UK Shoe Size|
|X-Small||Under size 4||Under Size 3|
|Small||Sizes 4- 6.5||Sizes 4.5- 7.5|
|Medium||Sizes 7.5- 10.5||Sizes 8.5- 10|
|Large||Sizes 11.5- 13.5||NA|
|X-Large||Above Size 14.5||NA|