Ultrasling III AB is an orthosis that provides immobilisation for a range of indications (underlined below) through keeping the arm in a fixed neutral position with no internal rotation. The Ultrasling contains a layer of moisture wicking mesh fabric whilst promoting auxhiliary air exchange to reduce the chance of secondary infections.
- Immobilisation in neutral to an internally rotated position for rotator cuff repairs, capsular shifts, Bankart repairs, glenohumeral dislocations/ subluxation and soft tissue repairs/ strains.
- Large comfortable pillow gives 45° or 60° abduction where required
- Easy open front panel allowing forearm exercise and exercise ball to stimulate circulation
- Promotes auxiliary air exchange to reduce risk of secondary infections and moisture wicking mesh fabric for greater comfort, particularly in longer term use
- Thumb straps allowing functional hand positioning
- Fits left or right arm
Measurement required is length of the arm from the elbow crease to the base of the index finger.
|Small||Up to 11” (28cm)|
|Medium||11 – 13” (28 – 33cm)|
|Large||13 – 15” (33 – 38cm)|
|XLarge||15”+ (38cm +)|