- Reinforced support: complete cover of the joint.
- Thermal insulation: neoprene.
- Anatomical fit: elastic knit coating.
- Indications: tendonitis and sequel of wrist sprains.
- Commencement of activities after a sprain.
The sport neoprene wrist support from Thuasne completely covers the wrist joint to provide stability to the wrist. This helps to reduce the impact of repetitive movements by supporting the whole area, as well as reducing the likelihood of sprains. The wrist support also provides excellent post injury support to sprains as you start to move again, allowing you to return to activities post injury.