Replacement thigh cloth electrode – Centered – for use with the Bioness FES System.
Sold in packs of four
The Bioness L100 and L300 Systems.
The L300 Go system lifts your foot as you walk. This improves your gait pattern, making it smoother and safer. In addition to being applied in case of drop foot, the system can also be used for knee instability and promotes muscle rehabilitation.
For users with conditions affecting the central nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis or infantile cerebral palsy, or who have had a stroke, the L300 Go stimulates the affected nerves and the muscles that they control. The system can therefore initiate dorsiflexion as well as knee flexion/extension. Three versions are available depending on your needs.
- Helps lift the foot in gait to reduce the risk of falls.
- Increase gait speed and independence.
- Stimulator cuff can be worn discreetly under clothing
- Easy to fit and simple to use.
- Innovative technologies such as a new learning algorithm and high-grade movement sensors ensure a more dynamic gait.
- The functional system promotes muscle rehabilitation, mobility in the joint and circulation
- The surface stimulator and a thigh cuff allow the knee to be stabilised
- The L300 Go provides ankle dorsiflexion in children and adults with drop foot. It also supports knee flexion/extension in adults with muscle weakness due to a disease or injury of the central nervous system (e.g. after a stroke or injury to the spinal cord).
- The L300 Go electrically stimulates the muscles in the affected leg to initiate ankle dorsiflexion and/or knee flexion or extension. This helps to improve the gait. Plus, the L300 Go promotes rehabilitation of the muscles and helps to prevent or delay muscle atrophy.
- This functional orthosis can help you maintain or expand the joint’s range of motion and increase local blood flow
Fast, intuitive fitting by qualified personnel
Qualified personnel can fit the system quickly and intuitively thanks to the low number of components.
A quick fit mode and Bluetooth programming are both available.
Detecting movements and providing stimulation at the right time
Acceleration sensors monitor movement patterns in all three planes. A new learning algorithm detects the respective changes in movement and can provide stimulation within 0.01 seconds.
Optional foot sensor and remote control
Thanks to the integrated motion detection feature and onboard controls, the foot sensor and remote control that were required for the previous model are now optional.
One electrode can do more
The L300 Go can control both the lifting of the foot as well as its inward and outward rotation with just a single electrode.
Different Options Available
L100 Go system
The L100 Go is a single-channel system. This version is a device for users for whom adequate physiological dorsiflexion is possible with single-channel stimulation and who have no additional instability of the knee or weak thigh muscles.
L300 Go system
The L300 Go is a multi-channel system. A single electrode controls two stimulation channels for a balanced foot lift – so it’s possible to make very fine supination, pronation and dorsiflexion settings. An additional surface stimulator with a thigh cuff is available for users with instability of the knee or weak thigh muscles.
Thigh Cloth Electrode – Centered