SpryStep® Flex is the newest member of the SpryStep® family. It features the same posterior-lateral strut as the SpryStep®Original, but the greater spiral curve of the strut and a different material blend gives the SpryStep® Flex more flexibility
- Used for knee stability when running
- fatigue-able foot drop
- SpryStep is a complete range of Dynamic Ankle-Foot Orthosis that are lightweight, made of durable composite construction, and engineered with unique laminated characteristics to prevent fracture and breakage.
- The material diversity offers flexibility and stiffness to enhance performance and patient comfort.
- The range is made from high performing composites and the low profile
- design maximizes patient comfort and functionality.
- The range is practitioner friendly and adjustable.
- The blue sides and toe of the SpryStep’s forefoot can be trimmed with scissors
|XSmall||30cm||21.5 – 24.5cm|
|Small||32cm||23 – 26cm|
|Medium||34cm||24.5 – 27.5cm|
|Large||36cm||26 – 29cm|
|XLarge||38cm||29 – 30.5cm|