- The new SpryStep Max is an enhanced rendition of a traditional full anterior shell AFO, with increased dynamic response and enhanced knee stabilizing benefits. The structural and material elements create graduated stiffness to achieve knee stability and enhanced forward progression.
- Design Achievements
- The structural and material elements create graduated stiffness to achieve knee stability and enhanced forward progression.
- SpryStep is a complete range of Dynamic Ankle-Foot Orthosis that are lightweight, made of durable composite construction, and engineered with unique laminated characteristics to prevent fracture and breakage.
- The material diversity offers flexibility and stiffness to enhance performance and patient comfort. The range is made from high performing composites and the low profile design maximizes patient comfort and functionality. The range is practitioner friendly and adjustable.
- The blue sides and toe of the SpryStep’s forefoot can be trimmed with scissors
|XSmall||30cm||21.5 – 24.5cm|
|Small||32cm||23 – 26cm|
|Medium||34cm||24.5 – 27.5cm|
|Large||36cm||26 – 29cm|
|XLarge||38cm||29 – 30.5cm|