Many women suffer from low back pain, pelvic pain, and sciatica as early as 24 weeks into their pregnancy.
As the Maternity Belt has been created with an extra-soft terry lining, the support is comfortable against your skin and shouldn’t be irritating on your body. The support is also adjustable as a result of its additional tightening strap so you adjust the belt to your preferred level of comfort.
- Additional tightening strap allows you to adjust level of support
- Pelvic belt provides pelvic support for a number of conditions
- Comfortable against your skin with its extra-soft terry lining
- Can be washed in a washing machine at 30°C
- Thuasne’s Pelvic Maternity Belt is available in six different sizes and is 10cm in height. Measure the circumference of your hips (taken during pregnancy)
|Size||Hip Circumference (measurement taken during pregnancy)|
|1||83- 89 cm|
|2||90- 96 cm|
|3||97- 105 cm|
|4||106- 114 cm|
|5||115- 125 cm|
|6||126- 136 cm|