When your child is suffering from pain and discomfort in their neck, this can be difficult to deal with. The Thuasne Ortel C1 Junior Cervical Spine Support has been designed to support and immobilise their neck to help reduce pain in the area. The brace has a removable rigid insert to provide your child with adjustable support, helping them remain comfortable during use.
Please note that you should follow the advice you’ve been given by your child’s healthcare professional. If your child feels any discomfort or pain in the area, consult with their doctor and discontinue use if necessary. Store the Thuasne Ortel C1 Junior at room temperature and in the original packaging if possible.
- Provides support to the cervical spine (i.e. the neck)
- Provides support to the cervical spine
- Removable rigid insert for adjustable support
- Has a height of 6cm
- Anatomically shaped to best support your child
- Rounded soft edges for additional comfort
- Uses a Velcro closure that can be precisely adjusted
- Removable solid insert
- Ideal for short-term wear
- Available in one size and can be adjusted
- Universal Size for a child with 24-27 cm neck circumference
- Product 6 cm in height