Classic wrist brace for stability and support.
Features and Benefits
- Anatomically pre-shaped volar, dorsal, or ulnar aluminum splint for optimal support and pain relief in the wrist.
- Seamless design for wearer comfort.
- Pull-2-Go closures for easy, one-handed use.
- Bilateral use to reduce inventory
- Sprains of the wrist joint or the thumb saddle joint
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist drop due to paresis or paralysis of the radial nerve
- Tendinopathy of the wrist joint
- Ligament injury or strain in the wrist
- Wrist instability
- Impingement syndrome
- Irritation in the wrist area
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
|Small||Bilateral||14 – 16 cm||Black|
|Medium||Bilateral||16 – 19 cm||Black|
|Large||Bilateral||19 – 22 cm||Black|