- Ligament insufficiency
- Supination prophylaxis
- Post-operative recovery
- Slight sprains
- Active support with the qualities of a functional tape dressing for the ankle.
- Stabilization of the ankle joint in all planes of movement thanks to a 3-level strap system (elastic, inelastic, semi-elastic).
- A strap binds the midfoot with the distal lower leg in the form of a vertical figure of eight.
- The knit is particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture-wicking for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- Donning aid included
Mode of Action
- The MalleoTrain S uses the same mechanism as a functional tape bandage and is kind to skin.
- The strengthening of the tactile skin stimulus improves unconscious movement control in the ankle joint during each movement.
- The strength of the strap can be adjusted continuously by means of a Velcro fastening without restricting the normal planes of movement.
- The “figure of eight“ stabilizes and protects the ankle joint.