ACTIVE SUPPORT FOR INCREASED ANKLE STABILITY AND SECURITY
- Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritation in the ankle area
- Post-operative recovery
- Early functional treatment of capsular ligament injuries in the upper / lower ankle
- Ligament insufficiency / instability
- Supination prophylaxis, particularly during increased activity
- Active support with the qualities of a functional tape dressing for the ankle.
- Stabilization of the ankle joint in all planes of movement thanks to a 3-level strap system (elastic, inelastic, semi-elastic)
- A strap binds the midfoot with the distal lower leg in the form of a vertical figure of eight.
- Donning aid included
Mode of Action
- The MalleoTrain Plus uses the same mechanism as a functional tape dressing.
- The strengthening of the tactile skin stimulus improves unconscious movement control in the ankle joint during each movement.
- The strength of the strap can be adjusted continuously by means of a Velcro fastening without restricting the normal planes of movement
- Pads embedded in the medial and lateral sides are wrapped up tightly in a figure of eight pattern and provide extra stability.
- The qualities of the MalleoTrain Plus are effective for preventing injury and in the rehabilitation of previously injured joints.