- Chronic, post-operative and post-traumatic irritation (e. g. after sprains)
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis, joint effusions and swelling
- Ligament insufficiency
- Early functional / conservative treatment
- Relapse prevention
- Highly elastic knit made from breathable material ensures effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- Two viscoelastic pads at the malleoli, anatomically shaped and aligned.
- Compression-reduced edges divert pressure at the ends of the support.
- Secure fit through the anatomical knit and lined pads.
- Donning aid included
Mode of Action
- Graduated compression promotes the reabsorption of oedema, effusions and hematomas.
- The pad redistributes compression away from the prominent malleoli to the surrounding soft tissues.
- Intermittent compression is exerted during movement to promote circulation via the joint capsule and tendon insertions.
- Effects on sensomotory function support active stabilization of the ankle.