- Stabilisation to the thumb in adduction
- Metacarpophalangeal joint, carpometacarpal joint, distal radius, distal ulna and conditions where immobilisation of the wrist in the sagittal and frontal plane is required.
- May be used pre-operative, post-operative, post-traumatic
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Increased forearm length for better immobilisation and a Velcro release tab allows the brace to open more fully
- Adjustable thumb strap provides better immobilisation
|X-Small||18.5- 20 cm|
|Small||20- 23 cm|
|Medium||23- 25.5 cm|
|Large||25.5- 28 cm|
|X-Large||Above 28 cm|