Thuasne LombaxDorso Posture-Correcting Corset
Poor posture is part and parcel of modern day life, particularly if you spend long periods of time on the computer or you focus your exercise regime on muscles in one area. The Thuasne LombaxDorso Posture-Correcting Corset helps correct your posture in the dorsal and lumbar regions by immobilising and stabilising the area.
Features and Benefits of the Corset
- Posture-correcting dorsal-lumbar corset
- Effective adjustment to your morphology
- Back support section adapts to spinal curve
- Rear section has an adjustable height
- Easy to wear as a result of sub-axillary cushioning
- Double strapping to ensure corset remains secure
- High elastic compression as a result of the Lombax fabric
- Straps designed for a “backpack” so corset is easy to put on
- Additional straps with front-to-back movement provide adjustable tightening
- Available in six different sizes so you can find your perfect fit
Adapts to Spinal Curve
The Posture-Correcting Corset provides effective adjustment to your morphology as a result of its back support section. This section adapts to the spinal curve and is adjustable in height to ensure you get the best fit possible. As the corset is close to the skin, it can be worn under most clothes with little discomfort.
Easy to Wear
Designed with sub-axillary cushioning, you’ll remain comfortable while you use the Thuasne LombaxDorso Corset. The device provides you with the perfect balance between ease of use and effectiveness.
Size Guide for the LombaxDorso
To find out which size will fit you best, measure your waist level to your navel
|2||63- 74 cm|
|3||75- 89 cm|
|4||90- 105 cm|
|5||106- 120 cm|
|6||121- 140 cm|