Thuasne Lombax Immo Dorsal-Lumbar Support
If you suffer from pain and discomfort in your lower back, this can get in the way of you enjoying life. The Thuasne Lombax Immo Dorsal-Lumbar Support has been designed with a removable rigid dorsal corset to further immobilise the area. This helps keep your back stable so you can recover quickly from your injury.
Key Features and Benefits
- Dorsal-lumbar support has a dorsal height of 35cm
- Additional rear-front-related straps provide adjustable tightening
- Design of straps make brace easy to adjust
- Rear to front straps help you avoid reaching around
- Lombax fabric for high elastic compression
- Easy to put on as a result of its two-part rear closure
- Removable rigid dorsal corset immobilises the area
- Corset helps stabilise and compress the area more thoroughly
- Double strapping to ensure support remains secure
- Has a stylish grey design with blue straps
- Available in six different sizes so you can find your right fit
Designed with additional rear-front-related straps, the Thuasne Lombax Immo Support’s tightness can be adjusted according to your needs. As the straps have been created to wrap from the back to the front, the brace makes it more comfortable for you to adjust because you don’t have to reach around to do so. This also makes adjusting the straps easier so you remain at ease throughout use.
Sizing of the Dorsal-Lumbar Support
To find out which size will fit you best, measure the circumference of your waist level to your navel. Check the table below and use the drop down menu at the top of the listing to choose the size you need.
|2||63- 74 cm|
|3||75- 89 cm|
|4||90- 105 cm|
|5||106- 120 cm|
|6||121- 140 cm|