ACTIVE SUPPORT FOR THE TREATMENT OF COMPLEX KNEE COMPLAINTS
- Knee irritation, particularly in the case of osteoarthritis of the knee and arthritis (chronic, posttraumatic, and post-operative, ligament insertion degeneration and tendomyopathy)
- Knee pain with functional instability due to general muscular imbalance
- Recurrent joint effusion
- Prevention / relapse prevention
- Patellar lateralization
- Train knit design: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture wicking for excellent wearing comfort especially behind the knee.
- The special pad shape covers typical pain areas and important receptor zones of the knee joint.
- In addition, the viscoelastic pad features friction zones that are covered with nubs.
- The patellar corrective strap is embedded in the pad zone.
- A special fabric weave that is gentle on the skin covers the critical popliteal area.
- An expansion zone in the lower leg section makes it easier to put the support on and to take it off.
Mode of Action
- The compression / decompression effect resulting from movement similar to a friction massage promotes the reduction of edema and reabsorption of effusions. This accelerates the healing process and leads to pain reduction in the medial capsular ligament area.
- The stimulation of skin receptors and nerve endings in the muscle-tendon junction supports the neuro-myonal control system. This leads to a synchronization and activation of the muscles. The teardrop muscle is stimulated in particular. The tendon of the quadriceps femoris muscles is left free.
- The integrated corrective strap counteracts patellar drifting.
Thigh circumference (15 cm above knee)
Lower leg circumference (15 cm below knee)
|Size||Thigh Circ.||Calf Circ.|
|0||35- 38 cm||25- 28 cm|
|1||38- 41 cm||28- 31 cm|
|2||41- 44 cm||31- 34 cm|
|3||44-47 cm||34- 37 cm|
|4||47-50 cm||37- 40 cm|
|5||50- 53 cm||40- 43 cm|
|6||53- 56 cm||43- 46 cm|
|7||56- 59 cm||46-49 cm|