- Immobilises the base of the thumb and the interphalangeal joint to stabilise injuries to the ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) (Gamekeeper’s thumb),
- Fractures or avulsion injuries to the proximal first phalanx or distal first metacarpal,
- Severe sprains of the thumb,
- Arthritic conditions involving the metacarpophalangeal joint, or the interphalangeal joint.
- May also be used to immobilise the thumb joints following surgical repairs and soft tissue injury.
- Bivalve thumb opening accommodates swelling or dressings
- Hook-and-loop contact closure
|X-Small||18.5- 20 cm|
|Small||20- 23 cm|
|Medium||23- 25.5 cm|
|Large||25.5- 28 cm|
|X-Large||Above 28 cm|