Dorsomedially shaped stability shell with integrated pronation position
The Dyna Ankle is designed to place your foot and ankle in a neutral position to prevent further injury and reduce pain, the Ottobock Ankle Support is perfect for the following injuries:
- Conservative treatment of anterior talofibular and calcaneofibular ligament fractures in the ankle
- Post-operative protection after ligament repair and ligament reconstruction
- Post-operative protection after ligament repair and/or reconstruction
- Ruptures of the deltoid ligament
- The Dyna Ankle can also provide support for mild foot drop
- Places the foot in moderate pronation and dorsiflexion
- Dynamic restraint continuously limits plantar flexion and supination
- Limits rotation
- Rigid stability shell with integrated pronation position.
- To be applied immediately after injury, leaving the outside ankle free
- Ice may be applied with the orthosis in place
- Can be worn with a shoe, can also be worn bear foot and is supplied with an optional heel grip.
- Can also be worn at night for safety
- Easy to clean and hygienic