During the day the Aircast AirHeel provides massaging relief. It uses two interconnected aircells to apply pulsating compression with every step under the foot arch and at the back of the heel, reducing swelling and discomfort, and enhancing circulation.
- Chronic and acute Achilles tendonitis,
- Calcaneal pain,
- Plantar fasciitis
- Pneumatic compression minimises swelling and enhances circulation
- Lightweight materials and low profile design increase comfort
- Simplified design speeds application
- Fits left or right foot
- Latex free
- The AirHeel uses two interconnected aircells located under the foot arch and in back of the heel, the AirHeel applies pulsating compression with every step to help reduce swelling and discomfort, and enhance circulation.
- The AirHeel is made of lightweight breathable fabric and is simple to apply – just slip it on like a sock and adjust the fit with one strap.
Please click here for information on the AirHeel day and night care.
|Small||Below size 6|
|Large||Above size 8|