The A60 Ankle support contains a semi-rigid stabiliser that goes from one side of your ankle to the other, resting comfortably under the arch of your foot. The proprioceptive nature of the brace means you are more aware of where you are positioning your foot when walking, reducing the risk of further injury to the ankle.
Unlike traditional ankle supports, which are often designed with a 90° angle at the foot, the A60 supports the ankle at 60°, which positions the foot in a more anatomical position for performing activities. This design makes the A60 Ankle Support an ideal brace for the prevention of sprains and ankle injuries during sporting activities.
- Chronic instability at the ankle
- Recurrent sporting injuries
- A 60° stabiliser guards against rollover and helps prevent sprains and strains
- Breath-O-Prene® fabric keeps wearer cool and dry
- Sleek, anatomic design for a comfortable bulk-free fit
- Simple single strap application and adjustment
- Latex free
Right or left foot
|SIZE||Men’s UK Shoe Size||Women’s UK Shoe Size|
|Small||Up to 6.5||Up to 6|
|Medium||7 – 10.5||6.5 – 10|
If you are measuring between the sizes for this brace we recommend purchasing the larger size for increase comfort.