Tendonitis is when a tendon becomes inflamed and becomes painful after a tendon injury. You can treat mild tendon injuries yourself and should feel better within 2 to 12 weeks.
- Pain and discomfort around the knee
- Occasional tingling
- Tightness of the calf muscle when completing activities.
- Increase risk of cramps in the calf.
- Reduced movement when trying to bend the knee.
- Increased temperature of the skin knee.
Total Body Orthotics offers face-to-face clinical assessments for the provision, measurements and fitting of a wide range of orthotic devices from insoles to fully customised Knee Ankle Foot Orthosis (KAFOs). Appointments are based at our clinic at The Arcade, High Street, Eccleshall , Staffordshire, ST21 6BZ. There is a £50 assessment fee to access this service.
If you have purchased a device from us and are struggling with fitting or wear we also provide free online Zoom consultations with our orthotist where we can provide remote support and advice where possible.